[Scottish] hard drives

Graeme Boyd scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 29 12:38:01 2003

Hi,

Have a look on Storage Review.  They have exhaustive reviews of most of
the hard disks on the market.  Last time I checked the Western Digital
were fastest but the Seagate drives were considerably quieter.

http://www.storagereview.com/
http://www.storagereview.com/articles/200301/20030110ST3120023AS_1.html

Regards,

Graeme