[Scottish] Anybody want an HP Deskjet 500 printer?

Ben Thorp scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 12 16:56:00 2003

I'll take it if no-one else wants it, but I might not be able to pick it up
until after the weekend.

Ben Thorp

                      David Marsh
                      <lists2003@viewport.cl        To:       scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk
                      ara.co.uk>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  [Scottish] Anybody want an HP Deskjet 500 printer?
                      scottish-admin@mailman
                      .lug.org.uk

                      12-06-03 15:54
                      Please respond to
                      scottish

I have an old HP Deskjet 500 printer that I no longer require.
Would anybody like it?

It's in perfect working order although, as you would expect given its
age, it's a little slow and has a resolution of 'only' 300dpi.

I'm in the Woodlands area of Glasgow and if you'd like it, you'd have to
pick it up from me as I don't have any transport.

If there are no takers, it's going out with the rubbish..

--
David Marsh, Glasgow, Scotland, N Europe. | http://web.viewport.co.uk/
<email valid @time of writing>, but reply to list preferred, thanks.