[Scottish] button

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 17:12:01 2003

Lawrence,

i've known that command for a couple of years, or i would be in trouble :-)
No, just curious, without any pressing need - actually i was trying to talk
someone into using Linux, but this button matter rather turned him off
(you've got to actually open a terminal and type something, instead of just
pressing the button)