[Scottish] Mandrake 9.1

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 14:54:01 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33666.A1D41220

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi there

does any kind soul out there have Mandrake 9.1 and is willing to copy it
(binary not source) for me? Obviously I'll supply the disks. THe update CD
wouls also be appreciated

--
Colin D. Speirs

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33666.A1D41220

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Mandrake 9.1</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY><FONT SIZE=3D3>******************************************************=
**********************<BR>
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the us=
e of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.<BR>
*<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi there</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>does any kind soul out there have Mandrake 9.1 and is wil=
ling to copy it (binary not source) for me? Obviously I'll supply the disks=
. THe update CD wouls also be appreciated</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>--</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Colin D. Speirs</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C33666.A1D41220--