[Scottish] Linux 2003 Conference & Tutorials, Edinburgh, 31 July - 3 Aug

Rory Macdonald scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 10:34:00 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 22:52, Alistair Riddell wrote:
> The 2003 UKUUG Linux technical conference is taking place in Edinburgh,
> Scotland from the 31 July to the 3 August 2003. The deadline for
> early-bird rates offering up to 50% off conference fees is 30th June so b=
> sure to book your place before then.

Also seems that you have to join UKUUG (=A341) on top of that, unless
you're already a member, or member of Unix user group with reciprocal
arrangement with UKUUG. I doubt very much if SLUG/EdLUG are in that
position. I've asked UKUUG to let me know for sure. Will pass on their
reply.

Rory

--=20
Rory Macdonald <rory@employees.org>