[Scottish] Pcomail Failing

Kyle Gordon scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 15:22:01 2003

Would this not be a configuration option within your mail server? In my
exim.conf file, I have

procmail:
  driver = localuser
  transport = procmail_pipe
  require_files =
${local_part}:+${home}:+${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/bin/procmail
  no_verify

I would imagine (for Exim at least) you would insert the /users/ directory
into the require_files directive, and it should all automagically work again
:-)

Regards

Kyle