[Scottish] at76c503 wireless usb adaptor

David Irvine scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Mar 12 14:37:01 2003

Hello

I also have a couple of those usb adaptors from maplins assuming its the
bluetake one....

I am using the driver from atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net its not
brilliant and it causes a lot of OOPSing in 2.4.20 but not sure if thats
a problem with 2.4.20 or gcc 3.2.2. or what....

Anyway the driver compiles and installs ok, with 2.4.19 under debian,
although its quite limited, no promiscuous mode etc, but i think the
other driver is also quite limite in this way.

Please let me know how you get on.

David