[Scottish] Stuff for sale

Colin McKinnon scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 27 11:34:00 2003

As you've probably heard me moaning about, my employer is going belly
up. As such there is a lot of computer equipment on sale at negotiable
prices. There are a handful of servers, hubs, laser printers, dot matrix
printers and a couple of poster printers. There are also a lot of dumb
terminals which will go cheap. Also some EPOS tills and scanners. These
are being sold by the liquidators but if you have any specific
requirements or would like some indication of prices contact me off list.

We also have 1 computer services manager, 1 IT manager, 1
network/desktop support person and 1 EPOS controller going cheap.

Colin