[Scottish] [OT] reading fodder

William Anderson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 28 14:32:01 2003

Ben Thorp wrote:
> You can't usually go wrong with O'Reilly:
>
> http://www.oreillynet.com/search/?sp-q=palm&sp-k=books&search=search
>
> Probably the best would be Palm OS Programming, although I've not tried
> it. Not sure about Symbian and WinCE tho'.

PalmOS Programming is, from an account by a mate, a superb wee book for
learning how to code on (legacy) PalmOS - I don't know how relevant it is in
this day of PalmOS 4, PalmOS5, Tungsten and ARM tho ...

have you (Elise) looked at msdn.microsoft.com for any WinCE/Pocket PC
references?  IME, the msdn site is a stunningly good reference site (if
you're into that sort of thing with regard MS anyway!)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like