[Scottish] Making scotlug mailing list available via gmane news gateway?

Tony Dyer scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Mar 29 18:57:01 2003

Why are we wanting to change for change sake. The mailing list has
served us well for four years. I vote for the status quo. If it's not
broken don't fix it.
Tony Dyer

In message <20030328131929.2e3c9e53.lists2003@viewport.clara.co.uk>,
David Marsh's list-reading hat <lists2003@viewport.clara.co.uk> writes

--
Copyright 2003 by W. N. Dyer; all rights reserved.

Tony Dyer email: tony@dyer.demon.co.uk web: http://www.dyer.demon.co.uk/