[Scottish] The Scotinstall mailing list -- time to retire gracefully?

willie fleming scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon May 5 10:30:01 2003

Once upon a time, we had a second mailing list called scotinstall for the
Install day. After the event, it was never actually  closed, merely held in
abeyance in case we needed a second list for anything.
Given the lack of traffic on here and the fact that that list address is now
attracting nearly as much spam as this one, I'd like to half my admin effort
by closing the other list.
Anybody got any objections?
Official complaints on the back of a tenner to me by Friday or the scotinstall
list gets it.

--
Best Regards
Willie Fleming -  List admin