[Scottish] html email

Neil MacColl scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 20 19:41:08 2003

this is my first bash at this html email thing. We just wrote html in the
body of the email and sent it. I know that the headers would have come up as
text and not text/html in the content-type. It was just strange that the
linux boxes worked that way and the windows boxes don't. I kneed to know how
to get a html email working properly, preferably without any additional
software, or some way to change the e-mail headers.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated