[Scottish] Curious

Colin McKinnon scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon May 26 14:47:07 2003

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 15:07, Tam McLaughlin wrote:

> I think they are just trying to get some work via the back door using scare
> tactics and do not have any clout. They will just make a lot of money
> helping you to become compliant if you are not already compliant and I am
> sure they will try and make a lot of money from you even if you are
> compliant.

Ah, just like FAST then. Although to be fair - and linking into the other
thread re certification, FAST do offer (not TOO expensive) training courses
to become a 'Chartered Software Manager'. I wonder if the cover the GPL et
al.

Colin
(phew! looks my Suse migration worked. Setting up Imap was a bit hairy)