[Scottish] Fw: LUG Screening

William Anderson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 29 09:34:01 2003

I dropped an email to info@revolution-os.com just checking it would be OK to
screen the Revolution OS DVD at the meeting in June, and got this back from
the director ... :)  Is everyone cool with this idea of showing the film
next month?  I know there have been positive noises from #scotlug.  If
no-one really objects, I can let them know when we'll be showing it, and we
could possibly chuck a news link up on scotlug.org.uk - I think it would be
a good intro for those not 100% certain of the stories behind free software.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like