[Scottish] Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs and chips, without the spam please?

Phil Deane phil at miracleexpress.force9.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 22:49:03 GMT 2003

Hi Folks

It has been over 2 months now since this bloody virus starting sending emails
to people, and I am still getting up to 100 a day. I know this because I
installed spamassassin at the time, which is good at filtering out
spams.(Over 2000 in 2 months!!!, not including virus!)

But these fecking things are not spams, and are getting through, on a dial up
modem it kills me to have to download 11Mb of email when I come home from
work, for maybe 100 real 2 k emails and the rest 154K virus'

It must stop, it is driving me mad. I didn't want to us the likes of
mailfilter as then I dint get an option of what I delete, it just does it,
but it might be my only option.

Advice anyone?
--

Phil Deane