[Scottish] networking and sendmail

George george at untitledproject.co.uk
Sat Oct 18 12:19:22 BST 2003

  After a few false starts my ADSL line is now live, my router is
working after (thats the 3rd one the first 2 were faulty) and the
network is running fine, the router directs all requests on port 80 to
the redhat box, I can share files between all my machines using samba.

I have a couple of things left to do, and I don't really know where to
start. The most important of which is, in addition to serving up web
pages I would like the redhat box to act as a mail server for the
network.

  Can anyone point me the right direction

BTW
I done a search on Google for sendmail tutorials and the results
returned detailed how to crack it, not how to use it.

George