[Scottish] Paisley Beer Festival 2004 April 2nd

Lawrence Sweeney lawrence.sweeney at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 5 12:22:24 BST 2004

On 2004.03.30 16:43, Andrew Calverley wrote:
> I am trying to arrange a ScotLUG trip to the Paisley Beer Festival on
> Thursday the 22nd of April.

Hi Andrew,

There are a group of SLUGers have been attending the Paisley beer fest
since before Y2K days. :-) You are more than welcome to join us, as is
anyone else who is interested.

I'll post here before the festival to let you know what is happening,
or feel free to join us on #scotug on irc.freenode.net and discuss it.

Then again, if you want a quiet sober night, perhaps you would be
better organising an alternative group :-)

cheers

lawrence