[Scottish] problem

Andy Gilmour andyg at lodge.glasgownet.com
Sun Apr 18 16:21:08 BST 2004

try changing the uhci references to ohci.

Be aware that the Acatel Speedtouch 330 (aka "the dreaded frog") takes a
LOT of coaxing to set up under linux, I set one up once, and it took
about a week of searching docs to do.
When I was reinstalling the system, I just bought an etec adsl router
rather than fighting with the speedtouch a second time.

AndyG