[Scottish] Monitor + other bits going....

Colin McKinnon colin.mckinnon at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 23 19:40:18 BST 2004

On Thursday 22 April 2004 21:38, William Anderson wrote:
> Colin McKinnon wrote:
> > Also looking to offload IBM 300GL and bits to build a AMD K6/266
> > minitower both free to good home.
>
> any bits with the 300GL or just bare?

Monitor now gone.

Bits? It was a working system when I threw it in the back of a cupboard.
So....processor, harddisk, memory and.....a sound card I think. Don't know
how much of each. Might throw in whatever else I can find in the cupboard,
but until I've got someone here to pick it up, I'm too lazy to pull all the
stuff out of there.

C.