[Scottish] Just joined

Ben Thorp thorpb at uk.ibm.com
Wed Aug 18 16:20:43 BST 2004

There will be a meet next Thursday (26th), although currently we don't have
much planned :( I'll try and think of something good if we have new people
coming :D

As ever there will be some sort of Q+A session, plus some post-nine
'o'clock beers.

I'll send an 'official' announcement round soon, when I've thought of
something to do.

Ben Thorp