[Scottish] wat courses should i take? {Scanned}

Ben Thorp thorpb at uk.ibm.com
Tue Aug 24 08:46:20 BST 2004

Is the Linux+ course the CompTIA(?) one?

Generally, I personally would choose a vendor-neutral certification program
over a vendor-specific, thus go for the Linux+. Having said that, the
RedHat one is very well known, and widely recognised, so neither choice is
a bad one.

How/where are these courses being offered, or is it internal to your job?

Ben Thorp