[Scottish] wat courses should i take? {Scanned}

Gary gary at project415.org
Wed Aug 25 21:29:33 BST 2004

Ok, now I am a tad worried ;)

I have been involved in Unix for about 12 years now in various shapes
and forms.

I have never been on any course for any of the stuff, knowing that I
will possibly
a) not learn anything drastically new
b) be in a class where i will be totally more experienced than the other
course takers
c) bored to death and lose interest.

I am not all that keen on Linux, being a FreeBSD, Solaris fan

How does one like me, attain some of these qualifications 'that is
desireable' which the pimp will promote to get me a better position?

-Gary
PS: I am asking this out of curiousity, not that I am unhappy or needing
another job..