[Scottish] I'm astonished!

Scott Thomson vaxxyboy at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:06:57 GMT 2004

I don't think the opinions of some Russian virus writer is really going to
affect the course of Linux. Personally I couldn't care less whether he wrote
it because of the current Linux/SCO affair or not. As for the BBC article, I
hardly think they are a credible source for reliable news. Give me a break.
they ARE the news 90% of the time.

Even if the virus writer is half human half penguin, I know I'll sleep okay
tonight.

Scott.