[Scottish] [OT] Things Looking Up For (almost) Open Source ?

Jim ntl-linux at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 13 22:11:38 GMT 2004

Just got a 'customer service' message from NTL with an interesting
update on their new support line...

Lots of blurb about cost etc, but hidden away is that they now support
user applications, amongst which they list none other than 'Star Office'.

> We now support the following applications:
>

> Office Applications
>

> MS Office, MS Office XP, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Works,
> Microsoft Access, Acrobat Reader, *Star Office*, MS Money

Now, who wants to phone and ask for support for it running on Linux ?