[Scottish] Konqueror 3.2

ray rayH at engineering-intelligence.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 09:59:32 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 09:23, William Anderson wrote:
> Just had a work colleague check this on SuSE 9, although on konq 3.4.1 -
> works fine for him, you might want to update your konq install

Thanks, but I think that he actually has 3.1.4  - 3.2 is the latest (3rd Feb)

It worked for me with 3.1.5, but the behaviour with 3.2 is erratic.
I have tried three different machines on two networks using installs from SuSE rpms.
ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/KDE/update_for_9.0/applications/kdeaddons3-konqueror-3.2.0-17.i586.rpm
and on one with compiling konqueror from the KDE.org sources, while using the rpms for the rest of KDE3.2.

I was hoping someone was using 3.2 and a different distribution, or even another SuSE but not me doing the upgrade.

--
ray