[Scottish] Scottish Server Hosting

Chris Binnie chris at belowzero.biz
Thu Feb 26 10:02:20 GMT 2004

Hello everyone.

Here's some good news for Scotlug members that want to co-locate a Server in
Scotland. Below Zero have recently announced their new Zero Downtime package
and it's just £55 per month ! That gives you 10GB of bandwidth each month
and SMS alerts if any of the protocols that you're running fail to respond.

Your Servers are kept in a high specification Data Facility in the centre of
Edinburgh and as you'd expect connectivity is redundant via the world's
largest facilities-based IP network.

The next bit of good news is that I've persuaded Below Zero to give a 10%
discount to all Scotlug members for the first three months !

For more information and assurances that Below Zero only offer the highest
level of service, have look at:

http://belowzero.biz/zerodowntime_package.html

Feel free to drop me a line or give us a call if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Chris

--
Below Zero 44 Montgomery Street Edinburgh EH7 5JY
info at belowzero.biz 0845 1300 505 http://belowzero.biz