[Scottish] Guys, this is what it's all about!

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant Elise.Huard at sbs.siemens.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 18:51:36 GMT 2004

I agree with Neil !!!!

Shall i add that even as a partial lurker i enjoyed the good atmosphere and
sense of humour on this mailing list - seems to have turned a bit sour at
the end of next year.  Shows you don't even need a committee to get
infighting and power struggles, a bunch of human beings and a bit of time
are enough :-/
So let's hope that the good mood comes back, and i definitely hope Tony will
stay in, as the mix of serious/fun there was at the start seemed like a good
cocktail.

As for communicating mainly on IRC, this would indeed exclude some people
like me : i don't have access to internet at work (paranoid customer, very
painful), and at night, strange but true, i often have better things to do
than chat for an hour or 2.
An idea for more or less equal debate would be to announce a meeting
time/subject on the mailing list (a net-event :-) ), so that people
interested to discuss that subject would join in on the IRC channel at that
point.

Sorry for butting in late but i had a nice large break :-)

happy new year to you all !

This email and any accompanying files are confidential.      If you are
not  the  intended recipient  you  must not use,  copy or disclose the
content.   If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender by return email and delete this message.
Thankyou for your co-operation.