[Scottish] new web site brain storming

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant Elise.Huard at sbs.siemens.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 10:48:04 GMT 2004

Lo,

had a look at Kenny's proposal for a new website last night : looks nice
(especially like the Tux with a scottish flag plastered/tatooed over its
belly :-) ).

So since some feedback is in order, and to start a discussion maybe :

what do you think should go on the website ? my vague ideas would be
- what was on the old site could be preserved (reviews, IRC links ...)
- the forum-thing we were talking about on the mailing list a little while
ago
- i would propose an account of the last meet.  Someone different could
volunteer every month to more or less record the proceedings + links to
documentation, so people who couldn't make it could know what it was about.
I say this as a lurker, i've only been to a meeting once, so i realise it's
pretty easy on my part to make this proposal, but i think it could be
interesting for a lot of people.
- maybe a link of the month, quote of the month, or similar blog-like
going-ons

I think Kenny's looking for ideas, so don't hesitate to unleash your
imagination

This email and any accompanying files are confidential.      If you are
not  the  intended recipient  you  must not use,  copy or disclose the
content.   If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender by return email and delete this message.
Thankyou for your co-operation.