[Scottish] Introduction

graeme graeme at graemechambers.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 09:35:48 GMT 2004

Hi Scott,

A fellow EKer!

I've been using Linux for about 8 years or so, starting out with
Slackware and latterly using RedHat, SuSE and Mandrake.  Strangely
enough, I am at this very moment carrying out my first ever Gentoo
installation on my laptop!

I've been subscribed to the mailing list for a few years now, but have
never made it to one of the meetings in Glasgow, as Thursday nights are
often a busy one for me.

Best regards

Graeme