[Scottish] Joining SLUG

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jul 14 16:58:14 BST 2004

Graeme Michael Fenwick wrote:
> Hi,
>    I'm interested in finding out more about your LUG; where you meet,
> how often, what times and so on. I had a quick look at your website, but
> I can't find those details.

Hi Graeme, unfortunately we're having a couple of hiccups with our website
right now, so here's the info you need ...

The mailman link you've already been sent will give you instructions to join
our mailing list.  We also chat online using IRC at irc.scotlug.org.uk #scotlug

Our meetings are held on the last Thursday of each month, usually at two
locations: 19:30 in room L13.18, 18th floor, Livingston Tower, University of
Strathclyde, Richmond Street (just at Rottenrow Gardens); then we move on at
around 21:00 to the Counting House, St Vincent Street (at the corner of
George Square) in the non-smoking section to the left of the main entrance.
  Just look for the geeks with laptops :)

Livingston Tower: http://www.strath.ac.uk/maps/livingstone.htm
Counting House: http://www.nightb4.com/uk/glasgow/pubs/countinghouse/

I have chucked a bit of info at http://neuro.me.uk/scotlug/ which should
help you out, except for the scotlug.org.uk and 'find out more' meeting
links, as they link back to our broken website :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him