[Scottish] Failed RPM dependencies - what to do about 'em?

TC tc at emailetc.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 00:24:45 BST 2004

> ... fedora-legacy ...

That fixed it, thanks.  I found the required new version of up2date
there.

I've now installed it and it runs OK, until it itself reports dependency
problems in the very list of RPMs it generates.

So, original up2date is broken. Updating the broken up2date runs into
the very problem that up2date is meant to solve. And then finally, an
updated up2date can't get me through a basic up2date run without running
into dependency problems.

Sigh.

tc