[Scottish] Recommendations on ADSL service/provider? - resend to correct the question

Bernd Porr Bernd.Porr at cn.stir.ac.uk
Sat Mar 13 20:49:53 GMT 2004

Hi!

It's a bit out of date but have a look at the page I've made 2 years ago:

http://www.cn.stir.ac.uk/~bp1/adslhowto/

F2S is still a good choice. You can cancel the contract any time and you
get a fixed IP address. You can run your own server at home...

/Bernd

--
www:	http://www.berndporr.me.uk/
         http://www.linux-usb-daq.com/
e-mail:	Bernd.Porr at cn.stir.ac.uk
Mobile:	+44 (0)7769-506746
Landl.:	+44 (0)1324 875445
Work:	+44 (0)1786-46-6378
Postal:	Room: 3B141, Univ of Stir, FK9 4LA, Scotl