[Scottish] DVDrw drives - advice?

neil sinclair neil.sinclair at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 18 23:54:32 GMT 2004

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for advice - I got a Liteon 8x drive
which is delightful - happily spinning away just now on a 4G backup! It works
a treat on Win ME too, though I can only burn directly from Pinnacle 9 at
present. Cost about £65 from ebuyer - why pay more?

thanks again for helping me choose -

Neil.