[Scottish] Suggestions/help with barcode scanner

Kenny Kerr enquiries at folkrevolution.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 10:31:20 GMT 2004

delurk...

Hi

I think I know the type of thing you mean.  You'll probably need to get a
pinout diagram, and make a custom cable. to connect it to the PC.  As the
connector also takes the power to the scanner, it's not as simple as pluggin
it in.   I can't remember the pinout myself, but I have a feeling that the
scanner is the same as the DATALOGIC.  is it about the size of a fag packet
with  a cut corner where the cable comes out?

Regards

Kenny

/delurk