[Scottish] Marchs Meeting

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Mar 23 10:14:25 GMT 2004

Ben Thorp wrote:
> [snip]
>
> This month Gordon Pearce (aka gordonjcp) will be doing a talk on Wireless
> Computing. There will also be to usual opportunity for Q+A and discussion.

I thought it was going to be about encryption?  Dammit, a good topic when
I'm likely going to be in a pub watching Barca v Celtic ... kickoff is at
20:00, so seems silly to turn up for 15 mins then bugger off again, but I'll
likely be around in the Counting House later on :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him