[Scottish] GNU/linux cd's wanted for social centre

Andrew Back andy at smokebelch.org
Mon May 17 11:25:56 BST 2004

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Andrew Calverley wrote:

> Do you have any contact details for the folk wanting the equipment at
> the Chateau?

Magnus Lawrie <m.lawrie at gmx.net>

Let me know if you don't have any luck as I know Magnus will soon be out
of the country for a month.

In the first instance they are getting DSL and wanting to get a basic
network up (wired and/or wireless). Then there is the hope of a media lab
for general computing services etc. And I've discussed the possibility of
streaming, as they have artists who work with video/audio.

Cheers,

Andrew