[Scottish] Linux distro for mum?

Douglas Chappelle douglas at calmsea.f2s.com
Thu Nov 4 07:06:52 GMT 2004

Hi,

(decloaking after about two years in lurkersville)

I've been very impressed with Mepis. It's based on Debian and seems
pretty complete. It comes with pretty much all the standard plugins
pre-installed. I'm in the process of acquiring a system with a view to
putting this on it for my dad.

My wife has even agreed that when I get round to putting a system in the
living room it can be Linux.