[Scottish] Freedom of Information

Phil Deane phil at miracleexpress.force9.co.uk
Sat Nov 13 14:51:42 GMT 2004

On Friday 12 Nov 2004 19:23, Colin Speirs wrote:
> hi
>
> Can anyone help me here
>
> Come Jan 1st 2005 public bodies in Scotland are covered by Freedom of
> Information. One of the strictures is to provide the info in the
> requested format.
>
> Could that include specifying a word processor file format? Like Open
> Office or KWord?

I would doubt it, I presume they are talking about fax, email, letter etc etc,
Or else people would be requesting info on vampires in blood on human skin
parchment, and all sorts of spooky stuff.

PDF, RTF are portable formats, so I would imgaine that will be their choice.
--

Phil Deane
http://www.MiracleExpress.force9.co.uk