[Scottish] SPAM SPAM SPAM - Clear out

Craig Perry craig at onemanstudfarm.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 15:27:24 GMT 2004

Hi all,

*This is blatant spam*

Having a wee clear out of some stuff, if anyone wants any of the below,
mail me off list, all free to uplift (well up to the end of free stuff
bit!), otherwise going to the charity shop.

I've got a boxed set here of suse linux 9.1

I've got a *huge* back catalogue of PC PRO, Linux Format, Linux
Magazine, and Linux User and Developer, anybody want them? Again free to
uplift.

Also playstation one, with about 50 games or so.

--- end of free stuff

Brand new, never used "football fridge", i suppose its handy for storing
beers in. Works off 240 mains or 12/24v car/truck battery. - £15 - an
easy chrimbo pressy for someone. Unfortunately my family gave me it so i
cant offload it back to them.

I'm also flogging a 17inch dell flat panel monitor (decided dual screen
is not for me), for about £150ish, 1 month or so old. Comes with driver
cd etc (colour definition files). vga adapter, can supply vga-dvi
adapter with it though.

Could also throw in (the worlds crappest) graphics card with the above,
its an ati radeon 9200se 128mb, works under linux but my god is it a
struggle to get the xinerama extensions playing with this thing. Its PCI
based as well, like i said, definately a contender for title of worlds
crappest semi-modern graphics card - 1 vga, 1 dvi, 1 s-video out port,
with s-video cable for hooking up to the tv.

I'm also flogging a sony ericsson p900, excellent condition, still boxed
etc with disks/cradle/carry case/ spare stylus etc. i may put this on
ebay as these things are still fetching crazy money, i'm just looking
for about £200 for it. These are quite possibly one of the greatest
devices ever invented, but i work for tmobile so just got the p910i
upgrade. It's currently on tmobile funnily enough, but getting the
unlocking code is no problem. Works with linux - sync with evolution or
a few other PIM/Email clients, (can even sync over the air).

If you want i can transfer ownership of a contract for the above, its
£29 a month, 290 anytime cross network minutes, 150 sms,  100 meg GPRS
allowance. - on a side note, its funny to go into these phone shops that
say find a better deal and we'll beat it by £5 a month, they squirm at
that contract then just say no. Please note i dont think there's even a
full 6 months left of this thing, when it runs out throw it away because
there is no way they will continue this contract at that price. I'll get
the CTN changed as well so you get a fresh phone number and i can put
mine in reserve.

I've also got a 2.5G GPRS/GSM pcmcia data card as well. Works under
windoze/linux/macintosh. I believe it to be locked to t-mobile, it may
not be locked though. This may be a better option for chewing through
the 100meg grps allowance each month above. say £60, nothing stopping
you putting a prepay sim in it though.

There's an unbranded tv, think its about 24 inch or so, living room size
anyway, and an unbranded region unlocked dvd player both with remotes -
£40 for the lot.

Sorry i thought there was gonna be more linuxy stuff in there, but i
cant really bare to part with it all, so just the stuff i dont use is going.

Cheers