[Scottish] November Meeting

Ben Thorp THORPB at uk.ibm.com
Thu Nov 25 16:03:45 GMT 2004

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Alan Rutherford has had to pull
out of his talk at the last minute. Luckily, Andy McKay (aka lonewolff) has
offered to do his LFS talk, which was originally scheduled for early next
year.

Time and place remain the same.

For pre-SLUG food/drinks, join us in the Counting House any time from about
6ish.

Ben