[Scottish] xbox linux (again)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Oct 26 09:43:10 BST 2004

Georgia Thomson wrote:
> not as far as i'm aware, playstation2 can run linux, but with a lot more
> work than is required for an xbox to do so.

I'm sure someone got a PlayStation running some form of Linux or NetBSD
(it's just a MIPS target after all) but it was hack city and they were the
mayor.

Installing Linux on an original-style PS2 is a snap compared to installing
on an Xbox, it just requires a lot more cash :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him