[Scottish] xbox linux (again)

alan at nonsite.co.uk alan at nonsite.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 11:43:22 BST 2004

Hi Ben,
Is it yourself who is co-ordinating the talk for the group?
I'm doing the one at the end of Nov, on the Blender conference.
I can't make it to the meet this Thursday (its my Birthday).
So I'll speak to you at a later date about specifics.
The conference was awesome btw.
Thanks,
Alan Rutherford

aka prettymeshedup