[Scottish] Usb proxy + list traffic

Craig Perry craig at onemanstudfarm.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 00:53:06 BST 2004

Hi all,

Its a bit quiet on this list lately is it not? Everyone seems to have moved to edlug.

Just a wee question:

How could I setup a box to act as a kind of proxy for a usb connection?

I.E. Windows box with usb cable to linux box. Usb cable from linux box to usb device. And the linux box just passes everything it sees on one port to the other, thus being transparent to the windows box and the usb device, so the windows box/usb device interact as normal, but the connection is going via the linux box.

TIA, craig