[Scottish] Usb proxy + list traffic

Craig Perry craig at onemanstudfarm.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 07:34:16 BST 2004

Hi callum,

The long and short of it all is basically, I've been given a blackberry for work, and I'd like to sync my contacts etc with the comp, and at the moment there is no app available for linux to allow such shenanigans.

Wine would probably be an option, need to try it, see if desktop manager runs in that. But it would require I run outlook as well, and I'm currently very happy with evolution.

But really I want to trap the comms between a windows box running desktop manager and the blackberry.

Craig