[Scottish] Usb proxy + list traffic

Craig Perry craig at onemanstudfarm.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 15:43:34 BST 2004

Thanks for all the help guys, appreciated. There's a link from the wingman page to a more up to date project and I've just downloaded it, and have to say, its a million times better than I thought it would be.

I'm now reading up on the linux usb implementation after having just read up on the specs, it looks as though I will need to use the windows route as for my previous daisy chain of devices idea, I would need the host to act as a function, well more probably a passive function or hub. This seems to be possible in very new kernels so there's hope yet!

Anyways thanks again guys

Craig