[Scottish] defy id card meeting

Alice sei531 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 18:58:04 GMT 2005

There was previously interest from people on this list regarding ID cards,
more particularly opposing them (and the database ...) so I hope this isn't
considered too spammy.

We're having an informal meeting to discuss both the current situation and
what we can do to oppose it:
Tuesday 8th Febraury, 7:30pm
Carnarvon pub. Carnarvon St. Between St Georges Cross and Charing Cross on St
Georges Rd. We'll be in one of the nooks.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=258013&Y=666277&A=Y&Z=1

defy-id-glasgow-subscribe at lists.riseup.net

=====
--

"I give mankind no more than a chance in a thousand. But I would not be human if I did not place my stake on this one chance." Albert Camus

    /"\
     X                           - AGAINST PROPRIETARY ATTACHMENTS
    / \