[Scottish] A Wee Hello

pshillan at onetel.com pshillan at onetel.com
Wed Feb 9 13:15:39 GMT 2005

Hi there,

My name is Peter Shillan, a software developer from Stirling.  I mainly develop
server-side Java at the moment and have just started my first I.T. contract in
Glasgow so I thought I'd join the list.

My Linux experience goes back about 3 years.  I started off on RedHat but I'm
something of a Debian convert these days and run that distro wherever I am
responsible for the choice.

I was lucky enough to work in some environments where O.S. was a developer
choice, but now I'm back to mandatory Windows.  Ho-Hum!

Anywya, that's enough about me.  I just thought I'd introduce myself to the
list.

Cheers,

Peter.