[Scottish] old Dell server for sale

Rory Macdonald rory at employees.org
Sun Feb 13 19:11:07 GMT 2005

Ok,

Last attempt to get rid of this box, before I strip it and put the parts
on ebay.

I can't offer to drop it off as I don't have a car so you'll have to
collect (West End of Glasgow). It's a weighty beast, so no chance of
posting it.

7U Dell PowerEdge 4300 (think I have the rails around here somewhere)

2 x P2 400MHz CPU
4 x 128MB PC100 RAM
1 x floppy
1 x SCSI CDROM
3 x Hot-swappable PSUs
1 x Dual port Intel Ethernet 100 Pro NIC
1 x Full-length PCI 32MB MegaRAID 428 Ultra RAID controller
2 x Hot-swap drive caddies (empty *)

£85 (ono).

Various pics at..

http://rorymacdonald.fotopic.net/c140248.html

* - I have a couple of 9GB SCSI drives (taken from a pair of external
Sun SCSI boxes) which will work with the Dell. You can have these
drives, with the external Sun boxes, for £15.

Rory

--
Rory Macdonald <rory at employees.org>