[Scottish] thunderbird migration

gwen at nocog.org gwen at nocog.org
Thu Feb 17 17:22:05 GMT 2005

Heya,

I'm Gwen in Glasgow.  My house is just moving from Windows XP to Ubunto Linux.
Have managed to move most of my Thunderbird messages and such, but I was
wondering if anyone here knew how to move my message filters.  I have so many,
I really don't want to have to make them all up again.  But I can't find in any
documentation or such about this and Thunderbird doesn't seem to want to me have
the files.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Oh I tried moving the whole profile folder from the C: to the home directory but
that cause loads of problems!

Thanks

Gwen