[Scottish] (is there anyone who can) HELP ? ! !

Calum Matheson cbm at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 11:56:52 GMT 2005

On 11 Jan 2005, at 16:13, babaguy wrote:

> there is a quite a lovely initial wallpaper that comes up as standard
> once the machine is booted. I experimented and stuck on another one,
> then when I wanted to change back to the original, it had disappeared
> from the available options.....!

A quick google found this page:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/history/267260

I don't have Suse 9.1 to confirm, but it looks like the default
wallpaper is located in /usr/share/backgrounds/images/

Try posting more details about the modem, I have a feeling that
Gordon's reply about replacing it with an external serial or ethernet
modem might be the only solution though.

Hope that helps :)

-calum